Mom’s 7 House Rules:
- Take off your shoes while inside the house. Even though it’s a basement, we want to keep the place looking nice.
- Wash your hands before grabbing the microphone!
- Please and thank you go a long way. Use it in your everyday speech.
- No swearing or you’ll have your mouth washed out with soap.
- Be kind to your guests. Please and thank you go a long way.
- Offer guests cookies…even that Ramsey boy.
- While we don’t normally keep secrets, never let on that we’re serious about this money stuff.