Mom’s 7 House Rules:
- Take off your shoes while inside the house. Even though it’s a basement, we want to keep the place looking nice.
- Wash your hands before grabbing the microphone!
- Please and thank you go a long way. Use it in your everyday speech.
- No swearing or you’ll have your mouth washed out with soap.
- Be kind to your guests. Please and thank you go a long way.
- Offer guests cookies…even that Ramsey boy.
While we don’t normally keep secrets, never let on that we’re serious about this money stuff.
SUMMER SOFTBALL LEAGUE
Who wants to play in a league this summer? See OG for details. Doug can’t play after that incident at 3rd base last year.
NOTE FROM GERTRUDE
This Friday at the Sizzler! Happy hour. Doris lost Friday poker to Mom, so she’s buying. Hope to see you there!