Looking for a great money-themed gift for the finance nerd in your family? Have you been asked for a list of gifts YOU might want this year and are stumped? Better than the JCPenny Catalog when you were a kid, we give you…the ONLY basement-created gift guide on the planet!
Check it out and come back to this page often as we are continually adding to it.
Our favorite books:
Whether you listen to the podcast and thought, “That sounds like a great book, but I can’t remember the author!” Or, you love burying yourself in the latest-and-greatest financial tomes…they’re all here (along with a few non-money or business books that we think your friends will love!).
STACKED! Let’s start with the home team, shall we? Here’s the book that’s inspired by the Hardy Boys Detective Manual and the Cub Scout Wolf Guide…but about money. We’re proud of the SB irreverent walk through all of the key money lessons you need to become STACKED!
Taking Stock From the creator of our sister show, Earn & Invest, Jordan Grumet, comes a hospice doctor’s guide to money lessons. What can you learn from the dying? It turns you that you can learn plenty. A wonderful read.
For the board game lover:
Franklin’s Fortune This is the game I took around the country. Based on the life of Ben Franklin, you’ll learn (casually) lessons from Franklin’s life while enjoying a game focused on building skills as a tradesman, investor, and inventor. Watch the video to learn quickly how to play!
For the ones who like to have fun with their drinks:
Joe tested both of these products and LOVED them. They are so fun to add a little “extra” to your holiday drinking. Make personalized ice cubes AND turn your can into a cup. Check them out.
Neighbor Doug’s picks:
“It’s easy to overspend on tools. But the truth of the matter is, 95% of the time you just need the basics. This kit will take care of almost anything you need done around an apartment or small home. The other 5% of the time? Get a roll of duct tape.” -Doug
“There are millions of cars out there that support Apple or Android integration…but only if you have your phone plugged into a damn wire! What are we, cavemen? Get this wireless adapter and you won’t have to buy a whole new car. Boom, you just saved like $50,000.” -Doug
“Look, you’re going to be eating waaay more than you should over the holidays. Like Joe’s entire family, chances are you’re a little bit lactose intolerant and you don’t even realize it. Set yourself up with some of these magic little pills and you’ll be drinking your Uncle Ray’s egg nog like a sailor on shore leave. The best part? Now just look at how much money you saved by not buying a case of TP and a 6-pack of Febreze. You’re welcome.” -Doug
Tina’s top picks:
For that early morning meeting where everyone working from home is definitely still in their pajamas.
The internet loves charcuterie and I’d bet someone on your gift list does too.