What do you do when life seems like it’s a struggle? Jason Vitug has been there. Chasing his career at full speed, suddenly everything broke down. His health, family health, his financial situation…everything. Jason learned how to regroup and grow, and today we dive into his story so that you can also fight through adversity to take on whatever challenge awaits. Jason always has an inspirational story to share and today’s show is no exception!
In our headlines segment, advisors are struggling to keep some clients from bailing into cash. Yields are rising and the stock market has been uncertain…so why not move? We’ll share our thoughts on that and also thoughts on the disconnect in general between people and advisors. Where are advisors (and clients) getting it wrong?
Of course, that’s not all. We’ll throw out the lifeline to a lucky caller and Doug will share his amazing trivia.
Deeper dives with curated links, topics, and discussions are in our newsletter, The 201, available at StackingBenjamins.com/201.
- With yields on cash climbing, advisors struggle to keep some clients in stocks (InvestmentNews)
- Fidelity hopes to bridge the gap between aging advisors and young investors (InvestmentNews)
Big thanks to Jason Vitug for joining us today. To learn more about Jason, visit JasonVitug.com. Grab yourself a copy of the book Happy Money Happy Life: A Multidimensional Approach to Health, Wealth, and Financial Freedom
- Which organization INSURES credit unions?
Need life insurance? You could be insured in 20 minutes or less and build your family’s safety net for the future. Use StackingBenjamins.com/HavenLife to calculate how much you need and apply.
- Caleb wants to know about the tax savings of converting a traditional IRA to a Roth while the market is down.
Want more than just the show notes? How about our newsletter with STACKS of related, deeper links?
- Check out The 201, our email that comes with every Monday and Wednesday episode, PLUS a list of more than 19 of the top money lessons Joe’s learned over his own life about money. From credit to cash reserves, and insurances to investing, we’ll tackle all of these. Head to StackingBenjamins.com/the201 to sign up (it’s free and we will never give away your email to others).
Written by: Tina Ichenberg
Miss our last show? Listen here: Make Better Insurance Decisions (with Amy Finkelstein)
Leave a Reply