Looking for the reason to invest a quarter of a million dollars wisely? On today’s show, Joe and OG answer your questions, including how to save a bunch of money away at one time.
BUT that’s not all. We throw out the Haven Life line, bring on Doug’s trivia, share some bad jokes, and lots more….
Huge thanks to MagnifyMoney.com for helping us with today’s show!
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Employees aren’t so sure about their benefits options (BenefitsPro)
- Another Recession Would Ruin Two-Thirds of Americans, Survey Finds (GO Banking Rates)
<14:22> Your Letters
Need help with your financial plan? Use this link to schedule a meeting with OG: StackingBenjamins.com/OG
Check out Rick’s two letters he sent in:
- How would a rate change impact individual bonds and funds?
- We’ve recently answered a listener letter about Transamerica. Turns out Rick has had some pretty persistent offers to be a Transamerica planner too.
Jamie has inherited an IRA and wants some advice on the best allocation strategy.
Dylan is looking to improve his allocations. He’s done some research, but wants to know if closed end funds are a good idea.
<34:12> Haven Life Line
Need life insurance? You could be insured in 20 minutes or less and build your family’s safety net for the future. Use StackingBenjamins.com/HavenLife to calculate how much you need and apply.
- Claire is contributing to her traditional and Roth accounts on her own. What can she do to make sure isn’t double taxed?
<41:41> Doug’s Trivia
- Which book series has sold the most copies?
<> Join us Friday
Tune in for our special guest, Jason Parker, from Sound Retirement Radio. What critical money mistakes do people make in their 40’s? Learn em’ so you don’t repeat them!
Leave a Reply