The biggest mistake you can make is to wait until the last minute to learn about how to make the most out of your benefits packages. It’s one thing to mess up a form at the DMV, but when it comes to your Medicare, making a mistake can lead to big issues with your health. Danielle Kunkle Roberts, author of new book, 10 Costly Medicare Mistakes You Can’t Afford To Make, comes on today’s show to share the key decisions you’ll need to make and how to avoid losing money or health care options.
Plus, is another bear market on the way? Honest answer? Maybe! During our headlines we’ll explain how the bear market could drop next week, (or tomorrow, or even next month)… and why that shouldn’t matter to your portfolio anyway. In our second piece, we’ll share the changing American sentiment behind sustainable funds.
During the Haven Life Line, Amy calls in with questions on how to retire as an expat. Amy and her husband live in Germany with their three kids and they both get paid in euros. Due to complicated investing laws, Amy has most of their assets located in the United States. The problem? Amy’s family plans to retire in Germany! Amy asks us: What type of professional should Amy and her husband hire to sort out their financials? Should that professional be American or German?
- The second wave of a rolling bear market is about to begin, says top forecaster (MarketWatch)
- Americans believe sustainable funds can offer higher returns (InvestmentNews)
Danielle Kunkle Roberts
A big thanks to Danielle for shedding some light on Medicare. Danielle is right – government benefits can be complicated. But that doesn’t mean you go though the steps. Need more help understanding your benefits? Danielle and her team can help. Learn more at: BoomerBenefits.com
Did you enjoy our interview with Danielle? You’ll enjoy these past interviews too:
- Healthcare is making me sick (with Scott Heiser)
- What to do after the car crash (with Elizabeth Calora)
Want more of the conversation we were having today? You can order Danielle’s book, 10 Costly Medicare Mistakes You Can’t Afford To Make, below:
- In the classic cartoon, The Flintstones, what was Fred Flintstone’s job?
- Amy and her husband live in Germany with their three kids. They both get paid in euros, but due to complicated investing laws, have most of their assets in the U.S. However, Amy’s family plans to retire in Germany. Amy asks: What type of professional should Amy and her husband hire to sort out their financials? Should that professional be American or German?
Are you an expat looking for help with your money? Doug Goldstein, host of The Goldstein On Gelt Radio Show, has helped PLENTY of people from the U.S. You can find Doug on his podcast here: GoldsteinOnGelt.com
Want the guys to answer your question? You can call into the Haven Life Line and get your question answered on-air HERE.
Join Us Friday!
Stacy Johnson from Money Talks News and the new Money podcast joins us!
Written by: Richie Rutter-Reese
Did you like our discussion with Danielle Kunkle Roberts? I think you’ll also like our interview with Elizabeth Calora, partner at PCVA Law. You can listen in here: What To Do After The Car Crash
Leave a Reply