It’s another Top 5 episode! Today Joe & OG tell you their top 5 ways to handle bouncing markets.
In headlines we tackle the herd mentality down markets create and signs that it’s time for a new advisor.
We also fire up the Quotacy hotline for the first time, where Sam asks about stretch IRA rules.
It’s all that and more on today’s show!
Thanks to MagnifyMoney.com and SoFi for sponsoring our podcast!
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Wall Street’s Awful Start This Year Could Be Short Lived (Fortune)
- 10 Signs Your Client Is Cheating On You (Investment News)
<14:20>Top 5 Ways to Counter Market Volatility
- Which option is most commonly used to insure you can later secure the current price in a stock?
Why spend hours with a cheesy insurance salesman when you can quickly get quotes from the nation’s biggest insurers? Try Quotacy.
- Sam – How do you set up a stretch IRA?
- Vinnie – What’s it take to become a financial advisor?
<>The Big So What
<>Join us Wednesday
Glenn Carter from TheCasualCapitalist.com joins us to talk about how to make money in the sharing economy. He’ll share best practices for Uber driving, AirBnB and new ways you haven’t yet considered.
Leave a Reply