What do YOU look forward to when it comes to building and implementing your financial plan? If you’re the average person online, you may think that a financial plan is all about building portfolios and managing investments. When you hear our top 5 favorite parts of a plan, you’ll realize just how broad planning truly is and how many great opportunities you have in front of you. We’ll share under-used strategies and tactics that you can implement immediately to have a big impact on your financial future.
Of course, that’s not all. In our headlines segment, we dive into the Chinese stock market. Chinese stocks have been on a tear and we’ll share what’s going on in this market and how to use these gains to your advantage while building your portfolio. Of course, Doug will also share his trivia.
- Chinese stocks have been on a tear. Morgan Stanley says it’s turning even more bullish on China (MarketWatch)
Joe and OG
Joe and OG share their top five favorite parts of the financial planning process.
- Building dovetailed tax strategies
- Challenge yourself to save more
- Timelining goals
- Building milestones to celebrate more often
- Creating a good risk management strategy
- Focusing on the moment – what can I do?
- Goal attainment – celebrating wins
- Untangling complex planning situations
- Dumbing it down: keeping it simple/making it simple
- Being the guide/teamwork
What was the market value of the antidepressant drug market in 2021? 16 Million, 600 Million, or 16 Billion.
Need life insurance? You could be insured in 20 minutes or less and build your family’s safety net for the future. Use StackingBenjamins.com/HavenLife to calculate how much you need and apply.
Want more than just the show notes? How about our new newsletter with STACKS of related, deeper links?
- Check out The 201, our email that comes with every Monday and Wednesday episode, PLUS a list of more than 19 of the top money lessons Joe’s learned over his own life about money. From credit to cash reserves, and insurances to investing, we’ll tackle all of these. Head to StackingBenjamins.com/the201 to sign up (it’s free and we will never give away your email to others).
Written by: Tina Ichenberg
Miss our last show? Listen here: Beginning with Nothing? Start Here! (with Candy Valentino)
Leave a Reply