To help you celebrate Labor Day in the USA, mom said we should do something constructive…so we’re bringing you FIVE money moves from both Joe and OG that you should take action on RIGHT NOW. it’s an epic list that we’re sure you’ll enjoy.
Also, in our headline segment, we tackle an article about mastering the IRA rollover process–or better yet, when to avoid it. In the letters segment we take a question from Jason who wants to know about using the Roth option in his workplace plan.
That’s just a little taste…of course there’s much, much more.
- Mastering the rollover process for retirement plans (Financial Planning)
- Advisers should think twice before adding volatility ETFs to client portfolios (Investment News)
<15:51>Top 5 Money Moves to Make Right Now
- When did Labor Day become a federal holiday?
<36:13>”OG is taking clients” hotline
- BAM! What big news today. Need help from OG outside of the show? It’s taken FOREVER for him to restructure so he can do that. Click here: StackingBenjamins.com/OG to ask OG more personal, complex questions or to ask about working with him.
- Alex – Why do people say that retirees will spend less during retirement?
- Jason – Should I use a Roth 457 plan?
<> Join us Wednesday
Lauren Greutman joins us on Wednesday to talk about how she buried herself in debt while trying to get ahead.