Thanks to MagnifyMoney.com for sponsoring Stacking Benjamins as well. MagnifyMoney.com saves users on average $450 when they compare, ditch, switch and save on credit cards, student loan refinancing, checking, savings and more. Check out MagnifyMoney.com for your savings.
Thanks to Lexington Law for supporting Stacking Benjamins. For a free credit report summary and credit repair consultation go to lexingtonlaw.com/sb
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- How a former NBA No. 1 draft pick blew a $61 million fortune and now owes six figures (CNBC)
- Beware the risks of buying online as life insurance meets technology (News)
Watch the movie for yourself: TheChinaHustleFilm.com
Check out some clips on Twitter: @TheChinaHustle
<> Doug’s Trivia
- Where does China rank in the world in terms of land mass?
<> Haven Life Line
Need life insurance? You could be insured in 20 minutes or less and build your family’s safety net for the future. Use StackingBenjamins.com/HavenLife to calculate how much you need and apply.
- Win is wondering why her tax refund is low.
Need help with your financial plan? Use this link to schedule a meeting with OG: StackingBenjamins.com/OG
- Nate is ineligible to contribute to his HSA this year, but he recently got a refund from a copay he paid last year. Can he deposit the money back into his HSA?
<> Join us Friday
Joining us for her return appearance is Mrs. Groovy, of the Freedom Is Groovy blog. Among our (many) topics we’ll be covering on the show, we ask our contributors: what’s the right way to end things with someone you’ve known for years like you financial advisor?