Dr. Willie Jolley came back from adversity to become a much-sought speaker, author and radio host, he helped Ford turn around their culture, and now he’s coming to the basement to help you kick off 2016!
We take letters about timing retirement, effectively using tax shelters, and the importance of planning.
…all that, Doug’s trivia, headlines and more! Looks like we’re kicking off 2016 with a bang.
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- This is the Scariest Statistic About Millennials and Retirement (Business Insider)
- Trends To Look For in 2016 (Financial-Planning)
<>Dr. Willie Jolley
Dr. Jolley’s Virtual Transformation: JolleyVT.com
Follow Dr. Jolley on Twitter: @WillieJolley
- Which type of bonds are sometimes not single or double tax free, but TRIPLE tax free?
- Anonymous: Happy b-day to OG
- D-Money: How do I set up my money correctly to take advantage of tax shelters and still retire early?
- Laura: Thinking about retirement, but it’s far off in the future. How do I plan my target when it’s 35 years away?
<>The Big So What
<>Join us Friday
Len Penzo brings out his magic 8 ball so we can see if our 2015 predictions came true AND we’ll make new predictions for 2016.