You’ve gotten the big call…it’s time to go pro with your money? But what skills got you there? Today, to celebrate the NFL draft tomorrow, when dozens of talented young people will have their lives changed with huge paychecks, we welcome a guy who works with professional athletes on their cash, private banker Rob Welsh.
Plus, in our headlines segment, a disturbing statistic about financial advisor satisfaction recently emerged. What exactly do people dislike about their advisors, and why has the stat changed so much from this time last year? We’ll jump into ALL of the details on today’s show.
Of course, we’ll also share a call from a Stacker from Wisconsin to the Haven Life line (no, not THAT Stacker), and Doug will tackle career longevity on today’s trivia question. Just another amazing day at the Stacking Benjamins Show!
Deeper dives with curated links, topics, and discussions are in our newsletter, The 201, available at StackingBenjamins.com/201.
- Investors are mad as hell at advisers, and it’s not just market performance that’s to blame (MarketWatch)
Big thanks to Rob Welsh for joining us today. Grab yourself a copy of the book The Winning Playbook
Watch the interview with Rob on our YouTube channel:
- Five of the oldest players in NFL history played what position?
Need life insurance? You could be insured in 20 minutes or less and build your family’s safety net for the future. Use StackingBenjamins.com/HavenLife to calculate how much you need and apply.
- Nate from Wisconsin is looking ahead at another possible Fed rate hike, and has a question about continuing to pay extra on his mortgage or should he save those extra Benjamins.
Want more than just the show notes? How about our newsletter with STACKS of related, deeper links?
- Check out The 201, our email that comes with every Monday and Wednesday episode, PLUS a list of more than 19 of the top money lessons Joe’s learned over his own life about money. From credit to cash reserves, and insurances to investing, we’ll tackle all of these. Head to StackingBenjamins.com/the201 to sign up (it’s free and we will never give away your email to others).
- Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
- Beyond Positive Thinking 30th Anniversary Edition: A No Nonsense Formula for Getting What You Want
- The Banker’s Code: The Most Powerful Wealth-Building Strategies Finally Revealed
Written by: Kevin Bailey
Miss our last show? Listen here: Planning Retirement the RIGHT Way (with Veronica McCain).