We’re back! Today we dive into a pile of your letters, answering questions about buying homes, paying down student loans, investing, and bitcoin. We share headlines about an insurance company with what appears to be a ridiculous new policy and mistakes investors make….plus we have time for your headlines, the Quotacy hotline, and more.
Thanks to MagnifyMoney.com and SoFi for sponsoring our podcast!
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Prudential Pulls a Fast One on Long-Term Care Insurance Policyholders (Los Angeles Times)
- How To Avoid Rookie Investing Mistakes (Business Insider)
- Why spend hours with a cheesy salesman when in minutes you can find out how much insurance you need AND get quotes from 17 of the largest companies? Check out Quotacy.com for life and disability insurance.
- Orvis – Sell gifted taxable accounts to fund tax shelters?
- What year was “In God We Trust” Added to American Coins?
- Casey – Pay down student loans or invest?
- Ally – Student loans vs. new house vs invest?
- Anna – Buying a house…what should I know?
- Dave – Bitcoin re-re-re-re-re explained
<>Join us Wednesday
We’ll have last minute tax tips for people who still haven’t filed their returns!
Leave a Reply