Why are so many relationships (especially marriages), broken easily? Nate and Kaley Klemp know from personal experience how hard it can be to stay on the same page when fairness becomes the center of an argument. Instead of a 50/50 split, they believe you should focus on 80/80. What does that mean? We’ll share today! If the heart of your money gathering is truly about fostering better relationships, you’re going to love our discussion on how to give more to experience more happiness.
During our headline segment, we take a look at I bonds. Recent interest rate gains make this investment look like a slam-dunk investment, but is it? We’ll share. We’ll also talk about the relationship between risk and return when it comes to various investment types, AND answer Alex’s question about positions within mutual funds. Of course, Doug will save time to enlighten us with his trivia.
- The Safe Investment That Will Soon Yield Almost 10% (The Wall Street Journal)
Our TikTok Minute
Nate and Kaley Klemp
Big thanks to Nate and Kaley for joining us today. Get a copy of their book The 80/80 Marriage: A New Model for a Happier, Stronger Relationship.
- The national annual spending on nail services is $8 billion. How much does the average person who gets mani-pedis regularly spend per year?
Need life insurance? You could be insured in 20 minutes or less and build your family’s safety net for the future. Use StackingBenjamins.com/HavenLife to calculate how much you need and apply.
- Alex wants to know how the positions within mutual funds change over time.
Want more than just the show notes? How about our new newsletter with STACKS of related, deeper links?
- Check out The 201, our email that comes with every Monday and Wednesday episode, PLUS a list of more than 19 of the top money lessons Joe’s learned over his own life about money. From credit to cash reserves, and insurances to investing, we’ll tackle all of these. Head to StackingBenjamins.com/the201 to sign up (it’s free and we will never give away your email to others).
- Write additional info included in today’s show (websites, books, apps, etc)
Written by: Brooke Miller
Miss our last show? Listen here: Our Experts Share Their Money No-No’s