What happens when you’re booted from your company? Jordan Harbinger found out firsthand. The former host of popular and award winning Art of Charm podcast tells us his story and then we talk about building YOUR network so it’s available when you need it. We’ll discuss the right (and horribly wrong) ideas, tools, and strategies to use when taking on the challenge of expanding your circle of influence.
Plus, in headlines, we’ll tackle a recent headline about a big financial company that may have stepping in the same BIG problem twice. What’s the problem and how do YOU avoid being a victim of this company? We’ll unravel all of that plus another headline about risk. Where do you run from stocks if you’ve had enough…international bonds?
We’ll of course have more from the world of financial planning, throw out the Haven Life line to lucky listener Dom, who wonders what stocks he should buy in his “sandbox” portfolio. How do you evaluate individual stocks and where is the the best place to purchase them? Both Joe and OG chime in with their answers.
But….that’s not all! We’ll answer answer a letter from the mailbag, serve up some JP Morgan trivia, and more!
- Few places for advisers — or clients — to hide in this stock correction (InvestmentNews)
- Wells Fargo wealth-management used similar incentives to those behind fake-account scandal (InvestmentNews)
Jordan’s site: JordanHarbinger.com
Follow Jordan on Twitter: @JordanHarbinger
- Because of his wheeling and dealing, what financial institution was largely traced back to JP Morgan AND this congressional committee hearing?
Haven Life Line
Need life insurance? You could be insured in 20 minutes or less and build your family’s safety net for the future. Use StackingBenjamins.com/HavenLife to calculate how much you need and apply.
- Dom wants to know the good and the bad on purchasing individual stocks.
Need help with your financial plan? Use this link to schedule a meeting with OG: StackingBenjamins.com/OG
- Mike has recently changed jobs and wants to know if it is worth moving all of his investments into one account.
[…] Stacking Benjamins | Building Your Money Savvy Network Before You Need It (with Jordan Harbinger) […]
[…] Here’s the link to Jordan’s last appearance on the show: Building Your Money Savvy Network Before You Need It […]