How are women different investors than men? Jean Chatzky joins us to talk longevity, communication, investing strategy and gender differences on today’s show. Also, we share headlines about a homeowner who’s surprised when they have an unexpected renter AND another about the role of luck.
Doug has doughnut-related trivia, we take a Quotacy hotline question about buying individual stocks, and share listener letters about working for the man and about inconsistent income streams.
It’s an action-packed episode!
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Couple Continues Fight To Evict Woman Residing In Their For-Sale Home (ABC News)
- How To Become Luckier According To Science (The Week)
<13:58>Jean Chatzky: Her Money
- What’s the most profitable item on a Dunkin’ Donuts Menu?
- Why spend hours with a cheesy salesman when in minutes you can find out how much insurance you need AND get quotes from 17 of the largest companies? Check out Quotacy.com for life and disability insurance.
- Scott: Should individual stocks have a place in my portfolio?
- Will – His last day working for “the man”
- April – How to save on an inconsistent income
<>Join us Wednesday
From broke to badass – Anna Newell Jones paid down nearly $24k of debt in only 15 months. How did she do it?