How do you become Dave Ramsey? You invest a certain way…and it isn’t the way Dave Ramsey tells you to invest. We welcome Joshua Sheats to the show from Radical Personal Finance to talk about becoming wealthy. What does it take? What does that mean for concepts like diversification, risk and insurance planning? We’ll cover all of those.
Of course, to honor Joshua, we have a LONG episode today, packed full of fun. In the headlines we’ll tackle the reason executives DON’T hire people (it’s not what you think). We’ll handle a great call about changing investments on the Quotacy hotline, and tackle more on Roth IRAs, diversification and the movie the Big Short. Whew! But that’s not all. We have more headlines, trivia and the big “so what” like the cherry on top of the show at the end of the episode.
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Why 44% of Top U.S. Executives Don’t Want To Hire You (Inc.)
- Health Savings Accounts Surged in 2015 (NAPA-net.org)
Joshua’s website: RadicalPersonalFinance.com
Listen to Radical Personal Finance on iTunes here
Follow Joshua on Twitter: @JoshuaSheats
- How much did Dave Ramsey owe that forced him into bankruptcy protection?
- Why spend hours with a cheesy salesman when in minutes you can find out how much insurance you need AND get quotes from 17 of the largest companies? Check out Quotacy.com for life and disability insurance.
- Blake: I want to switch funds, but I’m down. Should I consolidate now or wait?
- Marisol – The Big Short
- Ryan – ETFs
- G/J – “Back door” Roth IRAs?
<>Join us Friday
Barbara Friedberg returns and also Katie Brewer, CFP from YourRichestLifePlanning.com. They’ll join Greg McFarlane for a wide ranging, fun discussion!