America’s family financial expert Ellie Kay joins us in the basement with investing tips for beginners. Forget all of the jargon….where do you start?
PK from DQYDJ.net drops by to review yet another dumb article found on the internet (who knew there’d be someone saying NOT to invest while you’re in your 20s….). Joe & OG share headlines, and more.
TODAY is the last day for the Texas4000 Charity drive. Head to StackingBenjamins.com/Texas4000 to donate.
Thanks to MagnifyMoney.com and SoFi for helping so many of our listeners! Visit these two great companies for help with your financial needs.
- Thousands Hit With Surprise Tax Bill on Income in IRAs (WSJ)
- JACK BOGLE: Get ready for a decade of 6% annual returns in the stock market (Business Insider)
Ellie Kay: America’s Family Finance Expert
Make sure to check out Ellie’s website: EllieKay.com
Did you love Ellie? Show her (and you favorite basement podcasters) some love:
- When was the first stock exchange? Read more: The Birth Of Stock Exchanges
If You Have Savings In Your 20s, You’re Doing Something Wrong (Elite Daily)
PK’s Site: DQYDJ.net
- Dan: Life insurance questions from an ex-smoker
- Steve: How do you know if your financial plan isn’t working? When should you NOT stay the course?
[…] Investing 101 with Ellie Kay […]