What is “impact investing”? Jessica Huang from iShares stops by the basement to fill us in, and you won’t be disappointed. Maybe your portfolio CAN reflect your ethics and keep the high returns you’re looking to achieve. We’re also excited to talk to Jack Kosakowski from Junior Achievement today. A new JA study finds that kids are frightened by financial terms. Why? What can we do about it? He has answers.
As always, we’ll throw out the Haven Life line to a lucky listener and also squeeze in some Coca-Cola trivia from Doug.
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Why compromise with investments when you can use an intuitive, easy-to-use, robust platform? M1Finance combines the power of automated investing platforms with the flexibility of do-it-yourself but more expensive brokers. Be Invested.
- Thanks to Jack Kosakowski from Jr. Achievement.
- Are Retirement Savings Safe From Tax Reform? (NAPA-Net)
<14:20> iShares’ Jessica Huang, Vice President
- Which two countries are the only two where Coca-Cola is not officially sold?
<32:55> Haven Life Line
Need life insurance? You could be insured in 20 minutes or less and build your family’s safety net for the future. Use StackingBenjamins.com/HavenLife to calculate how much you need and apply.
- Stephanie would like to know if she should sell her ETFs to make a larger down payment on her new home.
<39:50> A Letter From the Mailbag
- Louis spends a lot of time outside of the country, should he be doing anything else to generate wealth?
Need help with your financial plan? Use this link to schedule a meeting with OG: StackingBenjamins.com/OG
<> Join us Wednesday
It seems like every few weeks the basement piles up with letters. That’s why we are dedicating another episode to YOUR letters. Tune in, it could be your letter that’s answered.