Hoping to build wealth more quickly? Want lessons from successful and wealthy? We’re excited that host of the fast-growing podcast The Top, Nathan Latka joins us in the basement. He talks a million miles an hour and STILL doesn’t keep up with his actions. He’s bought and sold companies, studied multi-millionaires and billionaires, and found truths that he’s sharing with us on today’s show.
In headlines, we share a horrible story about a pension gone wrong, on the Quotacy hotline Coulton asks about allocating his investments, in the letters section Anita asks about charitable giving….AND we also have more headlines, more letters, Doug’s trivia and more!
It’s an action-packed episode!
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
<>Nathan Latka: Life at The Top
- Nathan’s site: NathanLatka.com
- Nathan’s The Top podcast on iTunes: The Top
- Check out Nathan’s cash flow statement: text him at 33444
- How much money does it cost the US Internal Revenue Service to collect $100 in taxes?
- Why spend hours with a cheesy salesman when in minutes you can find out how much insurance you need AND get quotes from 17 of the largest companies? Check out Quotacy.com for life and disability insurance.
- Coulton: Best use of money…how to invest his retirement and other dollars?
- Sriti – Trading Rules….who wrote it? Here it is:
- Anita – Charitable giving as a future topic?
<>Join us Friday
We have a wild and crazy roundtable with Paula, Len and Greg!