Struggling with debt? You’ll love today’s story. Not only did WIM from the Paychecks & Balances podcast fight against debt and finally win, but he and Rich both share stories about getting back on the horse and fighting again to solve your money problems.
Of course, that’s not all. We read many of the hilarious submissions in our funny numbers game. OG will pick the final four. On our Quotacy hotline call we answer a question about Roth contributions and withdrawals. Of course we have headlines, Doug’s trivia, and more!
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- BitFinEx Customers Get 36 Percent Haircut, Debt Token (Reuters)
- Former Eagles Football Player Defrauds Coaches, others out of $6M Dollars (Investment News)
<9:40>Rich and WIM from Paychecks & Balances
Say hello to Rich & WIM on Twitter: @PayBalances
Listen to the podcast: Paychecks and Balances dot com
- Which bank has circulated the most credit cards in the USA?
- Why spend hours with a cheesy salesman when in minutes you can find out how much insurance you need AND get quotes from 17 of the largest companies? Check out Quotacy.com for life and disability insurance.
- D Money – Roth 403b contributions and withdrawals question
- We’ve hijacked the show for our numbers contest!
- Vote: StackingBenjamins.com/numbers
<> Join us Wednesday
Think you’re fighting an unfair battle when it comes to planning your retirement? Professor William Birdthistle agrees. We’ll tackle mutual funds, retirement plans, ETFs, and even target date funds on Wednesday’s show!