Rosalia Gitau is a force of nature. Don’t take our word for it…Monday’s guest Michael Gilmore, the creator of the prestigious Money Awareness and Inclusion awards, said that to US when we interviewed him. That’s when we knew we needed to talk to Rosalia. We’re super glad we did and you’ll be happy you sat in to listen because in this interview performed LIVE on the Fireside app, we dive into:
- Her upbringing in poverty as an immigrant and an orphan
- How she found early success, including a mentor
- Her path to success (not nearly close to finished!)
- How she used her grandfather’s success secret to create her own success
- How she dove into what women DO and what women WANT to create a financial space for them with Bixie
You’ll learn all of this and SO much more on today’s show. No trivia today. No headline. No Haven Life line….just us and Rosalia on this VERY special interview episode. Enjoy!
Deeper dives with curated links, topics, and discussions are in our newsletter, The 201, available at StackingBenjamins.com/201.
Watch the full interview on our YouTube channel:
Big thanks to Rosalia Gitau for joining us today. To learn more about Rosalia, visit Bixie.
Want more than just the show notes? How about our newsletter with STACKS of related, deeper links?
- Check out The 201, our email that comes with every Monday and Wednesday episode, PLUS a list of more than 19 of the top money lessons Joe’s learned over his own life about money. From credit to cash reserves, and insurances to investing, we’ll tackle all of these. Head to StackingBenjamins.com/the201 to sign up (it’s free and we will never give away your email to others).
Written by: Kevin Bailey
Miss our last show? Listen here: Zen and the Art of Better Money Management