- Player Stackin’ Benjamins – What Baseball Can Teach Us About Money
- 41 Inspiring Money Tips from People Who Know
- Links from Other Blogs You Should be Reading
- Two Planet Money Guys Walk Into A Bar
- Beyond the Podcast: Interview with Carl Richards
- The Affordable Care Act and Taxes: Last Minute Tips
- Can You Learn About Money From Video Games? #podcast
- Last Minute Affordable Care Act Tax Filing Tips – with Michael Stahl
- The Number One Simplest Method To Solve Tax Filing Headaches
- Max Out Your Social Security – A Discussion with authors Philip Moeller and Paul Solman
Debt Snowball or Avalanche? The Debate Rages On – with Luke Landes from Consumerism Commentary
If you don’t know the difference, you’re in for a treat…and if you DO know the difference, I think you’ll like Luke Landes’ refreshing take on the whole debate. Even if you think that the “horse is dead” there’s still lots of ground we cover about not being a lemming, coming up with a plan that suits you best, and the importance of community when paying down debt.
<> Luke Landes from Consumerism Commentary: Debt Snowball vs. Debt Avalanche
Luke’s piece on this topic: Debt Reduction Methods and Philosophies: Snowball, Avalanche and More
<> End Show
Play our game! In the first few minutes of each episode we’ve hidden a clue. Tell us the game we’re playing AND the answer to win. Email me at joe (at) stacking benjamins (dot) com with your guess.