- Active Managers Are Back! Is It Time To Dump Indexing For Managers?
- Who Can Avoid Bad Stocks? You Can! #podcast with Andrew Sather
- Joe Talks With Paul Sullivan, Author of The Thin Green Line
- STK #Podcast Rewind: How Travis Pizel Nearly Lost It All To Debt…And Won
- The 4 Percent Retirement Withdrawal Rule – Does It Really Work?
- STK #Podcast Rewind: Why Don’t We Teach Financial Education in Schools?
- Shocker From Warren Buffett: Past Performance Doesn’t Predict the Future?
- STK Rewind: More Stuff? No Thanks – with Marian Salzman
- New Feature from Groupon: Groupon Coupons
- Peer To Peer Lending 101 with Simon Cunningham
Debt Snowball or Avalanche? The Debate Rages On – with Luke Landes from Consumerism Commentary
If you don’t know the difference, you’re in for a treat…and if you DO know the difference, I think you’ll like Luke Landes’ refreshing take on the whole debate. Even if you think that the “horse is dead” there’s still lots of ground we cover about not being a lemming, coming up with a plan that suits you best, and the importance of community when paying down debt.
<> Luke Landes from Consumerism Commentary: Debt Snowball vs. Debt Avalanche
Luke’s piece on this topic: Debt Reduction Methods and Philosophies: Snowball, Avalanche and More
<> End Show
Play our game! In the first few minutes of each episode we’ve hidden a clue. Tell us the game we’re playing AND the answer to win. Email me at joe (at) stacking benjamins (dot) com with your guess.