Why isn’t your financial life headed in the right direction? Maybe it’s that you’ve never talked through your beliefs about money and the inadvertent lessons you’ve picked up over the years? CFP Michael Kay stops by to talk about money messages and how we’ve gotten where we are today, AND how to change your money so that you feel far more rich.
In our headline segment we discuss 401k participant research AND a study about state friendliness toward small businesses. On the Quotacy hotline, we tackle a question from Jack asking whether he should accumulate savings or pay down debt. Doug shares some ducky trivia.
We have all of that AND still more on today’s podcast!
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- 401(k) Participants:Loyal or Lazy? (401kSpecialist.com)
- Thumbtack Small Business Friendliness Survey 2016 (Thumbtack)
<18:55>Michael F. Kay, CFP
Buy Michael’s Book:
Michael’s Site: MichaelFKay.com
Say “Hey-ya” to Michael on Twitter: @MichaelFKay
- What’s Donald Duck’s middle name?
- Why spend hours with a cheesy salesman when in minutes you can find out how much insurance you need AND get quotes from 17 of the largest companies? Check out Quotacy.com for life and disability insurance.
- Jack – Save money or pay down debt?
Greg – What’s the difference between Form 3 and Form 5 coverage?
Tooth fairy discussion in the Green Room.
<>Join us Wednesday
Judith Ward from T. Rowe Price joins us to share results of a recent study, showing that people in target date funds made some impressive moves during a recent market downturn. We’ll talk target date funds, how they work, investor behavior, and more.