What fees are hidden in your 401k plan? David Ramirez from ForUsAll joins us in the basement to talk finding retirement plan fees, creating better education plans, and the future of retirement plans.
There’s tons more! Cece from the lifeguard stand joins in with a story about turning around her income potential. Joe & OG share headlines about Goldman Sachs and about life in a capitalist society.
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- First Goldman Sachs ETFs cheaper than some from Vanguard (Investment News)
- Baby Boomers Hugely Underestimate What They Need for Retirement (Wall St. Journal)
- Today’s trivia question: “When did 401(k)s come into existence and what do the numbers stand for?”
- Spoiler alert! Source: You Can Thank or Blame Richard Stanger for Writing 401(k)
<>Cece From The Lifeguard Stand
- Opportunity Cost: How did she get out of a dead end job?
<>The Big So What