Can you build a $1M portfolio starting at age 50? We tackle this question, along with others about diversification, cash reserves, and telling your boss to take a hike on today’s letters show! All that and our headlines, Doug’s trivia, the Quotacy hotline, and more.
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Can You Build A $1M Nest Egg Starting At Age 50? (CNN Money)
- 29 Year Old Millennial Rips 25 Year Old Yelp Employee Who Got Fired After Complaining About Her Salary (Business Insider)
- Jay – Annuity…should I buy one?
- Dan – Roth 401(k) vs. Regular 401(k)?
- William – Diversification vs. lots of funds
- Amy – Energy Efficiency recommendations.
- What denomination was the smallest ever that the USA offered as a bill (not a coin)?
- Kara: When OG referred to fixed income, what does he mean if he doesn’t mean bonds?