Can you build a $1M portfolio starting at age 50? We tackle this question, along with others about diversification, cash reserves, and telling your boss to take a hike on today’s letters show! All that and our headlines, Doug’s trivia, the Quotacy hotline, and more.
Thanks to MagnifyMoney.com and SoFi for sponsoring our podcast!
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Can You Build A $1M Nest Egg Starting At Age 50? (CNN Money)
- 29 Year Old Millennial Rips 25 Year Old Yelp Employee Who Got Fired After Complaining About Her Salary (Business Insider)
- Jay – Annuity…should I buy one?
- Dan – Roth 401(k) vs. Regular 401(k)?
- William – Diversification vs. lots of funds
- Amy – Energy Efficiency recommendations.
- What denomination was the smallest ever that the USA offered as a bill (not a coin)?
- Kara: When OG referred to fixed income, what does he mean if he doesn’t mean bonds?
Leave a Reply