This week was really quite exciting for the Stacking Benjamins team. We have a new sexy look (ahem, let us know if something looks a bit sketchy!), we had some awesome conversations on the podcast, and we sent newsletters out for the third week in a row! If you’re visiting us from The Penny Hoarder, welcome! Stay awhile.
Here’s what you might have missed from our wacky internet neighborhood:
- Shannon made sure everyone got financially real (and we participated!)
- Paula was a guest on the Goals Are Cool podcast and mentioned us
- Len was a guest on the Couples Money podcast last month
- I wrote about frugal travel hacks on Frugal Portland
- Erin wrote about the “what’s the hurry” mentality toward paying off student loan debt on Young Adult Money
- Grayson asked an important question: what’s more important? A BMW or retirement?
- J$ wrote about triggers and life hacks. I love these.
What have you been writing? What have you been reading?