Great habits start in the morning, and author of the Miracle Morning, Hal Elrod joins us in the basement to talk about building successful days from the beginning.
Our headlines feature big news about new chip credit cards (which will be widely used starting tomorrow). What do you need to know? We’ve got you covered. We’ll also tackle a new Harvard study on getting to sleep more quickly, and a Napa-net article about robo advisors stealing clients from human advisors.
From the mailbag we’ll handle Richard’s question about HSAs and Kyle’s query about stock picking newsletters. Can you use newsletters to learn about the market and individual stocks? We’ll discuss!
Of course there’s much more!
- Research Shows How Anxiety and Technology are Affecting Our Sleep
- Are Robo Advisors Hurting Advisor Growth?
See links to Hal’s books below.
- When was Daylight Savings Time first proposed?
- Richard – Wants us to discuss more in depth how awesome HSAs really are.
- Kyle – Hoping to start picking stocks. Should he use a newsletter?
Leave a Reply