The team from the Money Guys podcast, CFPs Brian Preston and Bo Hanson join us in the basement this week to tackle all things open enrollment. From health insurance to retirement plans to employee stock purchase plans, you won’t want to miss this episode. Even if you don’t have benefits through work, we’ll still guide you through what’s important with work-related benefits and what you don’t need.
Of course, that’s not all: Suzanne Lucas, The Evil HR Lady, answers a listener question: should his girlfriend quit her horrible job or wait to be fired? Which looks better to a former employer?
Joe & OG bring you headlines and answer listener mail, Doug has trivia, and much more. It’s an EPIC edition of the Stacking Benjamins show, all brought to you by our friends at MagnifyMoney.com and SoFi.
We also take your letters, hear from Suzanne Lucas, and more.
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Are You Making These Common Open Enrollment Mistakes? (Forbes)
- J.P. Morgan, Motif to Give the Little Guy a Taste of the IPO (The Wall Street Journal)
- New way to bet on oil wipes out billions in investor savings (Yahoo Finance)
<>Brian and Bo: The Money Guy $how
Subscribe to the Money Guys podcast on iTunes here.
- Today’s trivia question: “What’s the largest healthcare company in the United States?”
<>Suzanne Lucas, the Evil HR Lady
- Is it better to quit or be fired?
- Mike – should I rebalance my retirement investments?
- Gerri – Is PERS safe from the pension bomb OG keeps talking about?