Elena Lucas is CEO of UtilityAPI and also one of a growing group of technology pros leveling their sites on the energy grid. Will the next Uber happen in this field? We’ll learn more.
Also, Wendy’s has some disturbing news and we find the secret behind Tony Robbin’s advisor’s success. We field a call on the Quotacy hotline from Kevin about Blooom, a new company that will help you manage your 401k. Do we like it? We also take your letters, try to answer Doug’s trivia, and more!
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Wendy’s Customers Should Start Worrying Right Now (Money)
- The Advisor Who Manages A Fortune For Tony Robbins Gives His 5 Best Tips About Money (Business Insider)
<>Elena Foukes Lucas
Elena’s company: UtilityAPI
Follow UtilityAPI on Twitter: @UtilityAPI
Subscribe to Elena’s newsletter: ElenaLucas.co
Items we discussed:
- Where does Valentine’s Day rank on the list of chocolate giving holidays?
- Why spend hours with a cheesy salesman when in minutes you can find out how much insurance you need AND get quotes from 17 of the largest companies? Check out Quotacy.com for life and disability insurance.
- Kevin – What do we think of Blooom and companies that help you manage your 401k plan?
- Luke – podcasting is coming out of mom’s basement….why?
- Nick – Wall Street Journal article on leaving your money in a 401k after you leave the company
<>Join us Friday
Mr. “Hello, ladies” himself, Dominique Brown from Your Finances Simplified, joins Len and Paula to tackle jobs (are there “new” rules of work?), bad Valentine’s gifts, and more.