Thinking about rental properties? Brandon Turner from the award-winning Bigger Pockets real estate site and podcast joins the fun today to describe his adventure in buying and managing properties. Whether you’re buying real estate using sites like BiggerPockets, or looking at international real estate (like precondo in Canada), there’s going to be something for you. He’ll talk about purchasing, managing tenants and building wealth.
Joe & OG share the dumbest piece on the internet this week, along with the five deadly sins that allow crooks to steal your money.
Ashley has a question about paying extra on your mortgage and Jason wants to know about whether to move his employee stock purchase money from a shaky employer.
Thanks to MagnifyMoney.com and SoFi for sponsoring our podcast.
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Forget Resolutions – Use These Nerdy Lifehacks To Make Life Better In a Lot of Ways (Quartz)
- 5 Deadly Sins That Let Cons and Crooks Take Your Money (Marketwatch)
<>Start Your Rental Real Estate Empire – Brandon Turner
Follow Brandon Turner on Twitter: @BrandonatBP
Check out Bigger Pockets: BiggerPockets.com
- What was the return of the NAREIT Index last year?
- Ashley: Pay extra on your mortgage or to a mutual fund if you’re underwater on your house?
- Michael: Should I lump sum or dollar cost average my retirement funds into the market?
<>Join us Friday
Greg McFarlane, Paula Pant, and Len Penzo tackle a crazy mix of topics. As always, it’ll be crazy and fun in the basement! Join us!
[…] The original show notes can be found HERE. […]