We’ve all heard of flipping houses, but yachts? We’ll cover that, 401k raiding sessions, the overheated stock market and more on today’s show! We’ve got the roundtable gang all together this week for the first time in FOREVER….Len, Paula and Greg discuss mortgages from non-banks and more.
Doug brings trivia to the show, Joe & OG talk financial forecasts, and we’ll tackle the television show Peaky Blinders also!
<> MagnifyMoney – StackingBenjamins.com/MagnifyMoney
<> Headlines Newsreel
– How To Responsibly Raid Your Retirement Plan (Bloomberg)
– Why I Don’t Make Forecasts (Financial Planning)
<> My Dad’s Shortwave Roundtable Discussion
– Stocks: The Risks Are Rising (CNNMoney)
– Issuing Slews of Mortgages Without Being a Bank (Yahoo! Finance)
– The James Bond Yacht Flipper (CNBC)
<> Stacking 101 Benjamins Classes
<> End Show/Movies