Tired up grocery shopping, or driving to the grocery store, or even thinking about what you want for dinner? How about hiring someone to do it for you? The sharing economy will give you lots of ways to relax, but also gives someone else the ability to make money! Glenn from the website TheCasualCapitalist.com joins us to discuss ways to profit from the way the economy is headed.
OG & Joe share headlines, Doug has trivia, and much more! That’s all on today’s podcast.
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Prominent Bitcoin developer calls Bitcoin a failure (Time)
- SEC Adds ETFs and Variable Annuities to Exam Priorities (Investment News)
<>Glenn Carter – The CasualCapitalist
- TheCasualCapitalist – TheCasualCapitalist.com
- Follow Glenn on Twitter – @casual_glenn
- Scott – Active vs. Passive investing
- Dom – Thanks for saving us from the IRS
- Bradlee – Parent trouble – not enough money to last their whole life
<>The Big So What
<>Join us Friday
Greg McFarlane, Paula Pant, and Len Penzo tackle a crazy mix of topics. As always, it’ll be crazy and fun in the basement! Join us!