We look for gift ideas well in advance of Valentine’s Day so you’ll have plenty of time to plan. What are some gift ideas? We reached out to our friend Anne at UniqueGifter.com for some straightforward ideas, some lavish ones, and finally, some for people with no money but lots of heart. Doug creeps us out with trivia. Miranda Marquit joins us for headlines, and Kris asks us to defend her honor with her daughter. How exhausting….and fun.
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Obama: Make Retirement Plans More Accessible (Wall Street Journal via Yahoo! Finance)
- Warren Buffett’s 15 Minute Retirement Plan (USA Today)
<>Anne Keery, UniqueGifter.com
- Where does Valentine’s Day rank on the list of chocolate giving holidays?
- Why spend hours with a cheesy salesman when in minutes you can find out how much insurance you need AND get quotes from 17 of the largest companies? Check out Quotacy.com for life and disability insurance.
- Kris – Invest money and take student loans or use it to pay for college?
<>Join us Friday
Mr. Financial Rock Star himself, Scott Alan Turner, joins the fun as he, Len, and Joe tackle jobs (are there “new” rules of work?), bad Valentine’s gifts, and more.