Financial columnist and author Jane Bryant Quinn joins us to tackle ways to make your money last. We explore everything from “right-sizing” your retirement lifestyle to annuities, investment options, and pitfalls like long term care.
Joe & OG share headlines and answer your letters, Doug shares trivia, and much more!
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- How to Prevent Clients from Making a Classic Behavioral Investing Mistake (Investment News)
- Why Stocks Are Still The Place To Be In 2016 (Yahoo! Finance)
<>How To Make Your Money Last: Jane Bryant Quinn
Jane’s book on Amazon:
Follow Jane Bryant Quinn on Twitter: @JaneBryantQuinn
- What’s the difference between an immediate and variable annuity?
- D-Money: How do I set up my money correctly to take advantage of tax shelters and still retire early?
- Laura: Thinking about retirement, but it’s far off in the future. How do I plan my target when it’s 35 years away?
<>The Big So What
<>Join us Friday
Steve Chou from MyWifeQuitHerJob.com joins Paula Pant and Greg McFarlane to discuss making the leap to entrepreneurship. How do you decide to start? What are some of the common pitfalls? How do you stay motivated? What are some best-in-class resources?