Jeremy Jacobson walked away from the 9-5 in his 30’s because he didn’t like the script that everyone else was following. He’ll tell us today how he used the tax code and aggressive planning to slash his tax bill and live the life he wants. Also, today we throw out the Haven Life line for the first time to Jonathan, who wonders about removing money from a Roth 401k plan. Also, we’ll talk to Jamie Wise from Buzz Indexes about how the holdings in the BUZ ETF may foretell the coming U.S. Presidential election. He also previews what is being said across social as NVDA sets to report third quarter earnings.
That’s not all! We’ll also share a headline about robo advisors, and more!
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Riskalyze draws $20 million in capital for robo platform and other advisor products (Investment News)
- Buzz Indexes – biotech, the election, and more (Buzz Indexes – check out the index @ ticker symbol BUZ)
<16:41> Jeremy Jacobson: GoCurryCracker
Check out Jeremy’s award-winning site: GoCurryCracker.com
Say hello to Jeremy on Twitter: @GoCurryCracker
The article we discuss: Never Pay Taxes Again
- What percentage of Americans age 55 and older have nothing saved for retirement?
<46:22>The Haven Life Line
Need life insurance? You could be insured in 20 minutes or less and build your family’s safety net for the future. Use StackingBenjamins.com/HavenLife to calculate how much you need and apply.
- Today’s Haven life line we’re throwing out to Jonathan. His question? Can you pull out matching contributions from a Roth 401k?
<50:16> We Get Mail
- Why does OG emphasize investing in equities?
Need help with your financial plan? Use this link to schedule a meeting with OG: StackingBenjamins.com/OG
<> Join us Wednesday!
Co-star and executive producer of the CW show Hatched, Steve Seigel joins us to talk about investing in start ups and creating your own?