It’s your turn to invest alongside the sharks because IPOs are now available for us all! In the past, you had to be an accredited investor to slap some money down on your favorite start up. David Glickman from new startup Primo Mobile joins us to talk about the new opportunity, how you can get involved, what hurdles still exist, and what questions you should ask before investing.
Also, in headlines we discuss Betterment deciding to push the stop button on trading after the Brexit volatility. We answer a Quotacy hotline call about educating your co-workers, take a listener letter from the mailbag, throw in some of Doug’s awesome trivia….and more!
We have all of that AND still more on today’s podcast!
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- After Trading Halt, Betterment Suffers Its Own Brexit Shock (Financial-Planning)
- The SEC Proposes a Rule to Require Business Continuity Plan For Advisors (Investment News)
<13:52>David Glickman: Primo Mobile
Check out Primo’s site: Primo.me
Use the Primo app on your iPhone: Primo Connect
- Who’s older…Warren Buffet or Charlie Munger?
- Why spend hours with a cheesy salesman when in minutes you can find out how much insurance you need AND get quotes from 17 of the largest companies? Check out Quotacy.com for life and disability insurance.
- Phil – I give some help to friends a co-workers, but how do I know they’ll stick to the plan?
Stefan – Where does Joe recommend getting running shoes?
Jason – Glide path question.
<>Join us Friday
Retirement Answer Man Roger Whitney joins us AGAIN to tackle our usual assortment of Friday roundtable topics!