What do money, habits and happiness have to do with each other? Gretchen Rubin from the Happier podcast joins us to tackle these themes.
Also, in our headlines, a broker is in trouble for allegedly taking $30,000 in a briefcase, passive and active funds duel it out, and more. Plus, we take your letters, Doug has trivia, we answer the Quotacy hotline, and much more.
Thanks to MagnifyMoney.com and SoFi for sponsoring our podcast!
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Which Wins Over 5 Year? Active vs. Passive (Financial-Planning.com)
- FINRA Barres Broker James Van Doren for Money Laundering Scheme (InvestmentNews)
<14:54>Gretchen Rubin: Money, Happiness and Habits
Gretchen’s latest book:
Gretchen’s Site: GretchenRubin.com
Follow Gretchen on Twitter: @GretchenRubin
Listen to the Happier podcast on iTunes: Happier Podcast
- How much money did Jerry Seinfeld haul in the last year of Seinfeld?
- Why spend hours with a cheesy salesman when in minutes you can find out how much insurance you need AND get quotes from 17 of the largest companies? Check out Quotacy.com for life and disability insurance.
- Ben asks about the fiduciary standard. Will it be a legal nightmare?
Julie – Turning the ship around on her credit card debt. How to implement her payoff strategy?
Chris and Tom – Conflicting views of the same roundtable episode.
<>Join us Wednesday
We’re talking precious stones with Karen Simmons, the diamond lady!
Leave a Reply