Have you been hoping for your fortune to change? Do you feel like you’ve failed a lot lately? What if we told you that you could manufacture your own luck? , Today we tackle how to make luck with the man who actually co-wrote the book on the topic, Gay Hendricks. Between setting yourself up for success and being ready when opportunity comes knocking, Gay Hendrick has a wealth of information on how you can begin to operate your life, investments, savings, and budget with the power of the world on your side.
Plus, has the current situation left you scrambling to pay rent? Or maybe you’re a landlord still waiting on checks from struggling tenants? During our headlines we’ll ring up rental real estate expert Justin Pogue for some advice on what you should do if you’re stuck in a bad situation either way during these difficult times. In our second piece we’ll cover some secondary effects of the troubled economy: teenagers across the country are finding out their usual summer jobs won’t be waiting for them this year.
Later, we’ll answer the question: does the law of supply and demand mean that stock prices are currently artificially inflated? Caller Jay left a voicemail on the Haven Life Line and notes that the number of publicly traded companies have halved since 1996. Wouldn’t supply and demand dictate that these companies stock prices go up (more demand, fewer shares), regardless of their performance?
It’s another fun show with much, much more. Enjoy!
- A BIG thanks to Justin Pogue for helping us our with today’s headlines. You can find more from Justin at his site: RentalSecrets.net
- You can listen to our last conversation with Justin by clicking HERE.
- Want more from Justin? You can order a copy of Justin’s book below (or by clicking HERE!):
Gay Hendricks: Changing Your Fortune
Want more from Gay? Check out his site here: Hendricks.com
Want to get your hands on a copy of Conscious Luck? You can get your hands on a copy AND check out the other books Gay mentioned below:
- What was the most visited national park last year?
Haven Life Line
Need life insurance? You could be insured in 20 minutes or less and build your family’s safety net for the future. Use StackingBenjamins.com/HavenLife to calculate how much you need and apply.
- Jay calls in with some thoughts on the stock market. Jay says that publicly traded companies have halved since 1996. Keeping the law of supply and demand in mind, wouldn’t the price of stocks rise simply because of a fewer number of choices, regardless of stock performance?
Want the guys to answer your question? You can call into the Haven Life Line and get your question answered on-air HERE.
Join Us Wednesday
It’s been a few months since our last roundup, but we’re doing another letters episode!