Worried about your money? James Stone joins us to talk about some of the big issues in the financial sector: tax loopholes, Social Security woes, lending, and hedge funds. Not only do we tackle the issues, but James and Joe discuss interesting solutions to fix them. What can we do? We’ll discuss some of the big issues in the world of money on today’s show.
We tackle a Quotacy hotline call from Coulton about hiring a financial advisor, and a letter from Julie about how big a house she can afford. Plus we share headlines about a hedge fund blowing up and about digital currency failure. Just another day on Stacking Benjamins!
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Fund Based On Digital To Wind Down After Alleged Hack (Wall Street Journal)
- Wall Street Has Been Rocked By An $8 Billion Hedge Fund Implosion (Business Insider)
<12:45> James Stone
Read James’ Book:
- What’s the most expensive house to ever hit the market in America?
- Why spend hours with a cheesy salesman when in minutes you can find out how much insurance you need AND get quotes from 17 of the largest companies? Check out Quotacy.com for life and disability insurance.
- Coulton – Finding a financial advisor?
Julie – How big a mortgage can I afford?
Deanna – (note on a prior show) Uber leasing program gets them around employer rules.
<>Join us Wednesday
It’s a top 5 episode! Ever want to invest like a shark on Shark Tank? Join us on Wednesday to tackle building a start up OR investing in one.