How do you escape your parent’s basement? If you’re a millennial (or the parent of a millennial), because Brian Ford from SunTrust joins us to describe the steps needed for financial independence. He’ll describe a three step process that’ll help everyone move toward the exciting world of living without mom or dad’s help.
We tackle a Quotacy hotline call from Gena about resources to help you tackle the mental aspects of money and a letter from Jon about whether bonds are good investment. In the headline segment we discuss Brexit AND the myths you should beware of when planning your retirement.
All that AND we get to hear about Doug’s awesome 4th of July party.
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Along with advisors, Fidelity, Blackrock and Vanguard urge investors to to stay the course (Investment News)
- 3 Most Dangerous Myths of Retirement Planning (Yahoo! Finance)
<14:40> Brian Ford
Check out the SunTrust onUP movement (including the sweepstakes): onUP.com
- How many hot dogs are served on the 4th of July?
- Why spend hours with a cheesy salesman when in minutes you can find out how much insurance you need AND get quotes from 17 of the largest companies? Check out Quotacy.com for life and disability insurance.
- Gena – What resources can we recommend to help someone with the emotional side of money?
Jon – What do we think about bonds in a portfolio?
<>Join us Wednesday
As a follow up to last week’s shart tank top 5…..David Glickman from UltraMobile joins us to talk about Reg A crowdfunding. Now YOU can invest in start up companies. How? What questions should you ask? What are the pitfalls? David will share his thoughts Wednesday and more! Plus, we’ll find out the fallout from nobody coming to Doug’s big party today….