Are you having trouble climbing out of debt? Or maybe you’re tired of daily calls from debt collectors? Whether you have serious debt or just need to refresh your plan, today we’re kickstarting your 2019 journey to financial independence with the host of the Money Girl podcast, Laura Adams. Plus, speaking of 2019, what does the next year have in store for the world of credit? We’re talking to Senior Vice President of Research and Consulting at Transunion, Matthew Komos, during our headlines segment.
And later on we’ll throw out the Haven Life Line to Alex, who wants to know if he should pull some cash out of his account and reinvest when the market drops. He’s also finishing his residency to become a physician, and his tax liability is virtually zero. What should he do with his accounts right now?
And don’t worry… we’ll still take some time for Doug’s trivia.
Looking for something deeper than what we give you on the show? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter: The Stacker.
Want that latest news from the basement? Looking for something deeper than what we talk about on the show? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter: Stacker
- 10 predictions for financial advice in 2019
- Matt Komos – VP of Financial Services Research and Consulting (TransUnion)
<> Laura Adams
Check out Laura’s site (and podcast): LauraAdams.com
Follow Laura on Twitter: @LauraAdams
<> Doug’s Trivia
- How did the Wright Brothers decide who would go up in the air first?
Haven Life Line
Need life insurance? You could be insured in 20 minutes or less and build your family’s safety net for the future. Use StackingBenjamins.com/HavenLife to calculate how much you need and apply.
- Alex wants to know if he should pull some cash out of his account and reinvest when the market drops. He’s also going through residency to be a physician, and his tax liability is virtually zero. What should he be doing with his accounts right now?
- Nick wants some advice on how he should be investing his cash. Should he be investing into a roth account, traditional, or some combination?
Need help with your financial plan? Use this link to schedule a meeting with OG: StackingBenjamins.com/OG