On today’s crazy podcast we’re all over the map! Our roundtable gang of Len, Paula and Greg answer the question, “Can video games teach kids about money?” Their answer? …divided. You’ll hear.
Also, Russia….commodities guru Jim Rogers loves investing in Russia. Should you? As for individual economies and sectors, does it make sense to focus on sectors such as water in your portfolio?
We’ll also answer your questions and discuss the film Stardust. Thanks to MagnifyMoney for sponsoring our podcast!
<> StackingBenjamins.com/MagnifyMoney – Use our link when you head to MagnifyMoney.com to compare your checking, savings and credit cards.
<> Newsreel Headlines
– Rogers Touts Russia Yet Again (Forbes)
– Investing in Water and other Sector Bets (discussion)
<> My Dad’s Shortwave Roundtable
– The 3 Biggest Urban Myths of Personal Finance (Kiplinger)
– 5 Financial Products Better Off As April Fools Jokes (Bankrate)
– note from Elvis about gold
– note from Johnathan about extra payments or lump sum on a loan
<> End Show/Movies
Photo: Radly J Phoenix