Andrew Schrage from Money Crashers joins Paula and Len on the roundtable today to talk annuities. Plus we have an annuity-filled headline segment. It’s raining annuities on today’s show!
Plus we take your letters today (and awesome letters they are) AND OG reviews the recent animated film Minions. Is it great or was mom drunk when she saw it? We’ll find out.
As if that weren’t enough, we throw in Doug’s trivia and much much more. What are you waiting for? It’s time to subscribe!
<> StackingBenjamins.com/SoFi – From student loans to personal loans and mortgages….lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi.
<> StackingBenjamins.com/MagnifyMoney – Compare your checking, savings and credit cards with the best available before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, ditch, switch and save.
Why Millennials Might Be Risking Their Retirement With This Investment (Walt Updegrave, Time.com)
<11:30> My Dad’s Shortwave Roundtable
Why an Annuity? It’s the Income, Stupid (Marketwatch)
Sometimes, It’s Okay To Spend (Kiplinger)
– Paula’s Blog – AffordAnything (read Did I Mention I Just Moved to Vegas?)
– Len’s Blog – LenPenzo.com (read 10 Tips for Managing Long Term Care for Elderly Parents)
Our Special Guest: Andrew Schrage
– Andrew’s Blog – MoneyCrashers.com (read What Is An Annuity and How Does It Work – Annuities Explained)
– Follow Andrew on Twitter: Moneycrashers
– Check out their Facebook page: Moneycrashers
<39:22> Your Letters/Reviews
Anita – Moving money toward more conservative investments when you retire
<48:00> End Show/Movies
OG Reviews Minions