We’re taking a look back to an episode originally aired in 2016 about a crazy story that left our guest traumatized. She went on to use that fear to change her life for the better.
Here is our original show description:
A horrifying event changed Leisa Peterson’s life…for the better. What happened? That’s what we’ll discuss with her on this show, along with a great discussion on fear. Plus, we’ll talk about crazy things people buy with student loan money AND answer questions from Amy about when to hire a financial advisor and from Michael about when to diversify his investments. There’s ALL of that and more on today’s show!
Special thanks to SoFi and Magnify Money for sponsoring our show. Support the companies that support us AND help yourself along the way.
From student loans to personal loans and mortgages, lower your interest rate with a strategy involving SoFi. You need a good credit score to qualify.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Humans Are Great at Arguing but Bad at Reasoning. Julia Galef Explains Why. (Helio)
- You won’t believe what some students blow school loan money on (USA Today)
Say hello to Leisa on Twitter: @leislooski
Check out Leisa’s site AND the Art of Abundance podcast at: WealthClinic.com
- During the Great Depression, of the 25,000 US banks operating in the late 1920’s, how many had shut down by 1933 when FDR was inaugurated?
<40:44>”OG is taking clients” hotline
- Amy – When should I hire a financial planner?
Need help with your financial plan? Use this link to schedule a meeting with OG: StackingBenjamins.com/OG
- Michael – Should I diversify my oil and gas holdings now or wait?
Leave a Reply