Thanks to MagnifyMoney.com for sponsoring Stacking Benjamins as well. MagnifyMoney.com saves users on average $450 when they compare, ditch, switch and save on credit cards, student loan refinancing, checking, savings and more. Check out MagnifyMoney.com for your savings.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
Lisa Presley Is Out of Money
- Lipper awards: Vanguard the new victor (InvestmentNews)
- Lisa Marie Presley’s messy divorce sheds light on her downward spiral (Yahoo)
Check out Susan’s site: ABreachOfTrust2016.com
- In the Greek alphabet, where in the sequence of letters is piwas, (or as it’s more commonly known as) the symbol pi located?
Haven Life Line
Need life insurance? You could be insured in 20 minutes or less and build your family’s safety net for the future. Use StackingBenjamins.com/HavenLife to calculate how much you need and apply.
- Stacy wants to know at what point should she start investing in taxable brokerage accounts.
Need help with your financial plan? Use this link to schedule a meeting with OG: StackingBenjamins.com/OG
- Check out Adam’s (summarized) letter:
- My wife’s employer offers an associate stock purchasing plan and rather than giving a discount for stock, they make a percentage match contribution. For the sake of ease we will call it 10%. So when we buy $100 worth of stock they match it with a $10 purchase. Of note this is after tax money, not within a 401K. My question is, when it is time to sell, is that 10% match part of my basis or taxed as capital gains?
<> Join us Friday
We’ll have special guest, Joel Larsgaard (of Pour Not Poor) joining in on our Friday discussion.