Thanks to MagnifyMoney.com for sponsoring Stacking Benjamins as well. MagnifyMoney.com saves users on average $450 when they compare, ditch, switch and save on credit cards, student loan refinancing, checking, savings and more. Check out MagnifyMoney.com for your savings.
Compare checking, savings, credit cards, and loans before switching. Magnify Money makes it super easy to compare, switch and save.
- Market trends: Bull run could last 20 years, optimists say (USA Today)
- How to Prepare, Just in Case You Die Young (Wall Street Journal)
Tom Blanton: Lessons from 10 Oscar Nominated Films
Check out the movies Tom talked about: Money Lessons From Oscar-Nominated Movies (Kiplinger)
Follow Kiplinger on Twitter: @Kiplinger
- E.T. riding in the basket on Elliott’s bicycle flying in front of the moon is the trademark image for what Hollywood production company?
Haven Life Line
Need life insurance? You could be insured in 20 minutes or less and build your family’s safety net for the future. Use StackingBenjamins.com/HavenLife to calculate how much you need and apply.
- Nick asks about variable annuities. Should he keep his annuity, buy another one, or rip the money out of annuities altogether?
Need help with your financial plan? Use this link to schedule a meeting with OG: StackingBenjamins.com/OG
- Joey is looking for advice on how to minimize taxes on his condo sale.
Join us Friday
We’ll have our original cast, Paula Pant from Afford Anything, Len Penzo from LenPenzo.com, and OG!
Leave a Reply