Joe’s mom always tells us to make sure we share.
So, with that in mind, we wanted to share the following posts from our internet neighborhood you might not have seen this week:
- Derek told us how to find a cheap house for sale (that didn’t include moving to a van down by the river)
- Laurie got recognized as a savings guru (but that shouldn’t surprise you, she’s amazing!)
- Sam compiled all his greatest posts into a book (and it’s a great price!)
- Shannon gave us three money and life lessons for college grads (I love #2)
- NZ Muse talked about how she almost bought tickets to somewhere I’ve never heard of because she felt like she deserved them
- J$ has another great post in his side hustle series: Ashley makes $250 an hour as a model!
Happy weekend from the basement!