Another week has come and gone, and what a doozy this was!
Did you hear the joke about how Joe’s internet never goes out so he doesn’t even think he needs a backup plan, but then he lost his connection one hour before the first Stacking 101 Benjamins class?
It’s a good one.
Actually, no. It isn’t. It was a high-stress morning until his connection came back, but that’s okay because O.G. is the calm, cool, and collected professional we know him to be on the podcast, and because of him, the entire rest of the class went by smoothly.
If you missed enrollment, don’t worry, we’ll schedule another one (we’ll try to match the next one with internet outages in Texarkana too, but no promises!) later this year.
Anyway, enough about us. Let’s talk about awesome posts from awesome people, shall we?
Favs From Around the Internet Neighborhood
- Krista & Jon wrote about three ways to simplify your financial life. Moving to Joe’s mom’s basement isn’t one of them, though, oddly.
- Andy wrote about an odd phenomenon in travel hacking: the hidden city trick.
- TK wrote about the three foods that are always a waste of money, and I have to agree about the rotten bananas.
- Don tells us we are worthy. Thanks, man!
- Must be something in the travel hacking air, because J$ wrote the beginner’s course on it.
- James wants us to prepare for when things go right.
- Kali tells us to change our mindset.
- Grayson asks if we should pay our mortgage off early.
- Eric interviewed Kathleen (yes, me) on his podcast.
- Do you listen to podcasts? We’d love to hear from you!
Happy Friday, stacky stackers!
Download Joe's ebook and learn why you should never listen to the gurus about your money.