- Who Can Avoid Bad Stocks? You Can! #podcast with Andrew Sather
- Joe Talks With Paul Sullivan, Author of The Thin Green Line
- STK #Podcast Rewind: How Travis Pizel Nearly Lost It All To Debt…And Won
- The 4 Percent Retirement Withdrawal Rule – Does It Really Work?
- STK #Podcast Rewind: Why Don’t We Teach Financial Education in Schools?
- Shocker From Warren Buffett: Past Performance Doesn’t Predict the Future?
- STK Rewind: More Stuff? No Thanks – with Marian Salzman
- New Feature from Groupon: Groupon Coupons
- Peer To Peer Lending 101 with Simon Cunningham
- Save Money Avoiding Bad Films: Joe’s Top 63 Movies of 2014
This Site Is Your Sherpa
What mountains are you trying to climb? What help do you have getting there? Four days a week we’ll tell stories about successful money management from people who have been there.
Stacking Benjamins is a story-telling site. Joe Saul-Sehy and Shannon McLay share thoughts on recent financial news reported in the media. In a world of hard-hitting, deep-thought financial stories, SB’s goal is lighter, more relaxed entertainment about money.
Our Weekly Schedule
Shannon kicks off the week with a recent financial story.
The Stacking Benjamin podcast (currently ranked on the iTunes top investing podcast list) is live with a new episode with our roundtable of financial bloggers and podcasters.
Tuesday – Joe shares a tip about a crucial area of financial planning.
Wednesday – Shannon’s back with more financial planning fun on the blog.
The Stacking Benjamins podcast features an entertaining guest. Recent guests include Don Hahn (Disney producer), Jean Chatzky (Today Show Money Editor) and Sharon Lechter (Rich Dad Poor Dad).
Thursday – Joe shares a light story about saving money on the blog.
Friday – The Short Stack! It’s a 15-20 minute interview with someone who has an idea so fun that mom wanted us to highlight it in a show all its own.
Interviews with Joe Saul-Sehy:
Looking for more Joe? Check out the media page:
Looking for Shannon? Check out her page at ShannonMcLay.com